" Ref - 5198900. We are partnering with an amazing games company based in the UK who are currently looking for a Level Designer on an ambitious open world project. They are offering a generous package, DOE. Open to applicants from the EU and WFH arrangements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Block out and build 3D arenas and/or set up racing routes
• Maintain the maps/tracks through various phases of development, and iterate based on feedback from peers, directors, and playtests
• Maintain clear and concise documentation
• Collaborate with the Script Team to implement gameplay mechanics within the maps
• Collaborate with environment artists to sell your map ideas and iterate on changes
The requirements for this role:
• Strong portfolio of projects or maps you can break down and discuss
• You value good documentation, (Photoshop skills are a plus)
• A passion for shooter or racing games and an ability to articulate that passion clearly and analytically
• Great experience working in 3D game engines (Unreal Engine is a plus), and submission pipelines
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please send me an email with an up-to-date CV to Aklas@datascope.co.uk"