"To apply: Ref - 513147300. Lifecycle Product Marketing Manager
Global video games publisher specialised in Asian and indie games is looking for a Lifecycle Product Marketing Manager who is a creative marketer that enjoys experimenting with different activities and use any marketing strategies and tactics they can think of to deliver results
You will be working on maximising the back catalogue of titles and supporting the CMO and Digital Sales Manager through:
- Developing marketing campaigns and managing the budget.
- Owning the back catalogue products revenue and success.
- Coordinating the placement of advertising activities and the timings.
- Developing relationships with key clients and accounts, presenting the products.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing position
- Degree level education in business or marketing field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and photoshop
- Strong organisational skills and comfortable working with multiple parallel deadlines.
- Passion and knowledge of video games and gaming culture.
- Knowledge of Japanese/Asian gaming scene
- Understanding of Graphic Design and the ability to brief and communicate accordingly
Location: Letchworth, UK. Hybrid modality (3 days office/2 days remote).
Salary: £30k - £35k
To apply please send CV to Samantha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.