Project: Multiplatform Games
One Player Mission’s client are currently seeking an experienced and talented Lighting Artist to join development on their current and upcoming, world-famous IPs.
- Work with the Executive Art Director on defining moods and lighting styles.
- Set up the main lighting and moods of our clients levels/worlds.
- Set up local lighting of indoors and key locations.
- Set up of lighting for cutscenes and cinematics.
- Set up and lighting of dynamic VFX made by our VFX Team.
- Maintain the right balance between visual quality and performance requirements.
- Maintain/develop our lighting pipeline, research for new lighting techniques.
- Shipped at least 1 title as a full time Lighting Artist.
- Strong knowledge of luminance and colour theory.
- Strong knowledge of modern lighting techniques, technical and performance pipelines.
- Able to work on different visual styles from Realistic to Stylized.
- Self-motivated, technical problem solver, team player.
DESIRED SKILLS (Good to have):
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and Unreal 4 lighting pipeline.
- Experience with performance tracking tools (Pix, Razor, RenderDoc).
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive salary
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!