"To apply: Ref - 5188800. We are very excited to partner with a rapidly growing games studio that prioritses the autonomy and creativity of their employees. They are searching for a Live Operations Specialist that is able to manage the day-to-day operations of the games studio in order to drive perfomance.
You will be creating ongoing CRM activities to drive retention and engagement and work across different player segments in order to increase engagement.
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical role, such as Ops / QA in an online environment
- A structural approach to data with strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills. Ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions
- Proven experience in performing A/B tests
- A people person, leader, positive, initiator, curious, independent, hard worker, and a quick learner
- Strong technical skills, ability to learn and operate multiple applications. Strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
- Basic Excel proficiency- Must
- Previous experience in Mobile QA- Huge advantage
- Proven experience in Email and/or Push Notification campaigns – strong advantage
- SQL proficiency- Advantage
- Personal gaming background – an advantage
- Previous experience in CRM- Advantage
To apply please send CV to Elizabeth@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.