Project: Mobile Games
OPMs client is looking for a skilled 2D illustrator, who can create artwork on par with the biggest players in the mobile games industry.
The successful candidate will be pivotal in shaping the new Live Ops Art Team and establishing an effective workflow. The quality and finish of your work will have a huge impact on the success of these seasonal in-game events.
- A portfolio of high-quality illustrations, ideally featuring past work on mobile games and showing a ‘mobile game’ art style
- The ability to conceptualize new ideas for themes, rewards, and other collectables, seek feedback, and then iterate upon them
- Confidence in working with a range of art styles and with different design requirements.
- Understanding of the mobile games industry, its design styles, and trends, and how a blockbuster game is expected to look
- Good understanding of the UX Principles
- Good understanding of layout, typography, and logo design
- The ability to work efficiently and deliver assets in a timely manner
- Experience working with animation and Unity engine is a plus
- Creating 2D illustrations for seasonal content drops within our live games. Initial examples could include illustrated icons, reward medals and badges, props and other objects, up to entire backgrounds for map-progression screens.
- Concepting and designing these assets, collaborating with the Game Art team to ensure the art style is appropriate and consistent.
- Maintaining a high level of quality, ensuring that your work stands up against other big-name mobile games.
- Updating AppStore and Google Play screenshots (localisations, holidays themes).
- Working directly in the Unity engine to implement your designs.
- Creating animations and effects in Unity to bring them to life.
- Assisting the Game Art team to create assets for the core game.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!