Project: Mobile games
Our client is seeking a Live Ops Specialist with a passion for making games to join their rapidly developing studio.
The successful candidate will support the Live Ops Manager in carrying monetisation strategies across in-game and out of game communication channels.
- Experience in a technical role, such as Ops / QA in an online environment
- A structural approach to data with strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Proven experience in performing A/B tests
- Strong English written/ verbal communication skills
- A people person, leader, positive, initiator, curious, independent, hard worker
- Strong technical skills, ability to learn and operate multiple applications.
- Strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
- Basic Excel proficiency
- As a LiveOps Specialist, you will manage day-to-day operations from end to end, QA and coordination, of both Monetization and technical requests in order to drive performance.
- You will create A/B tests across different channels to optimize campaign performance.
- You will be creating ongoing CRM activities to drive retention and engagement and work across different player segments in order to increase engagement.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Previous experience in Mobile QA- Huge advantage
- Proven experience in Email and/or Push Notification campaigns – strong advantage
- SQL proficiency- Advantage
- Personal gaming background – an advantage
- Previous experience in CRM- Advantage
- Yearly CPD allowance
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!