Avalanche Studios Group and its creative self publishing division, Expansive Worlds, are looking for a Managing Producer with a passion for people to join TheHunter: Call of the Wild.
As Managing Producer, you are a manager for a part game development team. You will be the person responsible for ensuring a positive and productive work environment by focusing on employee growth, well being, and in the end the success of the game. This is a very important role for enhancing employee engagement, job satisfaction and overall performance. You’ll collaborate closely with the lead producer, discipline leads and facilitating producers on the project to ensure that the team members’ career aspirations and personal development go hand in hand with the project’s objectives.
In other words, as Managing Producer your main responsibility is to interpret the team’s and projects needs and focus on the individual growth of the employee with the aim to further support a motivated and high-performing team.
Drive employee development
- Manage and coach developers from different disciplines in one project
- Identify skill gaps together with employees and investigate training opportunities
- Conduct performance reviews, salary and promotion discussions
Own team health and morale
- Ensure psychological and environmental workplace safety
- Ensure we celebrate the wins
- Support time off requests
Enable and support game success
- Resource allocation within the project
- Work as hiring manager for open roles, conduct interviews
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Create ethical and sustainable processes and pipelines:“People first” mentality in all things
Who you are
- Passionate about Doing The Right Thing for your direct reports
- Experienced in managing, developing and growing a team
- Skilled in managing team conflicts and enhancing team health
- Have strong written and verbal skills in English
- Experience in game development
- Knowledge in Agile development frameworks
The Malmö location
You’ll find us in a standout building from 1958, just a stone’s throw from the Central Station. Within these walls, the American dream was leveraged to sell muscle cars more than half a century ago. Today, the location balances Avalanche Studios Group’s industrial, high-octane heritage with a bright and homey vibe featuring resident dogs and patio-grown chilies.
The Stockholm location
Our Stockholm office is situated in Södermalm, the beating heart of the city’s game industry. It’s a physical representation of our games – the lush vegetation of Just Cause and theHunter: Call of the Wild meets corroded metal straight out of Mad Max. It has everything you need to make it your creative base camp.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we create worlds beyond limits. But that’s not exclusive to our games, so we’re committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. All Avalanchers have a shared responsibility to create an open work environment where everyone is treated equally and respectfully. Being part of our world is not contingent on your heritage, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please register below and provide your CV in English. We review applications continuously. All further studio-related information is provided under a non-disclosure agreement.