Feral Interactive is looking for a personable and proactive Marketing Assistant to help with day-to-day marketing operations and social media presence. This is an entry-level position, but a key role in facilitating the successful delivery of our marketing communication activities across numerous projects on diverse platforms, such as macOS, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
Working as part of a multi-national, and multi-talented team, you will be given responsibility for several operational areas, including the maintenance of internal announcement schedules and leading the asset sign-off process. This requires liaising with our publishing partners to secure timely approval of Feral-generated marketing collateral, relaying any feedback to relevant colleagues and updating asset-tracking accordingly.
You will also work closely with our writing and support teams to strengthen our social media presence by generating engaging content and responding to posts in an appropriate and timely manner.
This position is ideal for someone excited to be part of our public-facing activities and who relishes the challenge of contributing across several different areas. We are looking for someone mature and well-organised, with a long-standing interest in popular culture in general and games in particular.
You should also be keen to learn new skills: we are most interested in candidates who can show they have the potential to develop rapidly and the desire to advance quickly.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in our studios in Wandsworth, southwest London.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work without direct supervision
- Technically capable and comfortable with information technology
- An ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and adapt to scheduling changes
What else would help?
- Demonstrable social media experience, specifically Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- An ability to write engaging copy
- A polite and patient manner
- A desire to do your best work all the time
- £22-£30k starting salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Working with a great selection of Triple-A games
- Relaxed small company atmosphere with regular social activities
Feral Interactive is a leading publisher and developer of Triple-A Mac, Linux and mobile games based in southwest London. We take great pride in developing excellent ports for new platforms and audiences. Recent hit titles include Shadow of the Tomb Raider (macOS and Linux), XCOM 2 (iOS and Android), Total War: ROME Remastered (Windows, macOS and Linux) and Alien Isolation (Nintendo Switch).
How to Apply
If you’re ready to help us market great games, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Naoko Pierce. Applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed.