"To apply: Ref - 5209700. Marketing Designer
One of the biggest and most iconic gaming studios in the world are looking to grow and build up their team by hiring a Marketing Designer to come join them.
This role would enable you to work on highly exciting gaming franchises and work in a role as part of a big team covering major global audiences.
• Supporting the supervision of the overall design direction of the material created in European Artwork & Design department
• Supervising and creating the localised layout of packaging materials for hardware and their software for games
• Supervising and creating new designs/layouts
• Coordinating the license and co-promotional design approval process between the companies multiple global offices.
• Degree in Graphic Design or similar education
• Several years’ experience working in a graphic design / marketing design / creative services style position within the gaming or entertainment area
• Mandatory high English and Japanese language abilities
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Working in the area of Design within the - Packaging, advertisement, editorial content, logo, font, icons, style guides, character goods
Location – Frankfurt – Weekly Hybrid
Salary - €55K - €60K
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.