This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Stockholm.
This successful candidate will work together with cross-functional teams to build go-to-market plans, as well as working hands-on to create awareness and purchase intent for all their titles.
- Strong experience in a marketing role, within the gaming industry
- An analytical and solutions-oriented mindset
- Ability to combine creative thought with a data-driven attitude
- Excellent proactive and reactive communication skills, with a great ability to present insight and strategies to argue for your decisions and suggestions
- Passionate about gaming and the games industry as a whole
- Available for travel
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing, sales, and creative teams to build and execute marketing strategies, with the goal of appealing to players and developing an audience
- Work with key industry partners to capitalise on their audiences, using strategic partnerships to develop awareness and interest for the games
- Work with the Creative Services team to develop marketing assets that support campaigns, sales material, and other initiatives ensuring presentation is on target with quality and audience
- Conduct market research to gain insight that can inform key marketing decisions
- Represent the company and the games at key industry events
- Develop and execute creative marketing tactics that create moments that grabs attention, and creates an audience before and after launch
- Optimise marketing budgets to produce maximum value for the titles
- Present marketing campaigns and their performance to key stakeholders
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427