Exclusive role to Amiqus - BRAND MARKETING MANAGER - AONIC PUBLISHING
We’re putting together a brand-new world-class marketing team at AONIC to work on their slate of upcoming videogame releases. AONIC was created to champion & support small to mid-sized high potential gaming studios…with a ethos of making the small mighty!
Whatever the size of the project, be a leader and own the GTM process from discovery to strategy to planning to execution. Help write the first chapters of the AONIC success story. Reports to Marketing Director.
Marketing Leadership and Strategy
- This role will see you own your product specific global marketing efforts testing and learning what can help us win. It combines data driven insights with creative thinking to craft impactful campaigns. Will need to inspire development team partners with clear marketing vision.
Relationships and Collaboration:
- Build strong connections with internal teams, development partners, platform holders and third party stakeholders. Collaboration with both internal and external creative teams is crucial for delivering compelling marketing content, all the time effectively managing the feedback and approval loop.
Performance Focus and Campaign Coordination:
- The role is responsible for setting and monitoring marketing KPIs, using them to drive business performance and improvements. Additionally, it oversees marketing budget and campaign coordination, ensuring readiness and effective activation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Able to work with a startup mentality and get hands dirty to get things done.
- Proven experience in videogame marketing either in Indie or AA/AAA
- Loves games and have good industry knowledge.
- Problem solver and always looking for the edge.
- Well organized processes and delivers to deadline.
To apply or learn more get in touch with email@example.com