Our client is a video games developer based in Barcelona, Spain, working on an up-and-coming AAA title.
As Senior Animator you’ll develop complex animation assets for gameplay and cinematics using both keyframe and motion capture techniques.
• Previous AA / AAA video games experience with a shipped titles under your belt.
• High-level of expertise animating in Maya.
• High-level of expertise using both Keyframe or Mocap techniques.
• Experience animating facial animation using either Keyframing or Mocap.
• Previous experience implementing animations in Unreal Engine.
• Good level of English, both verbal and written.
• Previous experience animating cinematics is a bonus.
• Produce in-game body and facial animations using both keyframe and mocap data techniques to the highest standards.
• Work with design teams and provide initial ideas.
• Take ownership of a section of animation production from early pre-visualisation to final polish.
• Work alongside the production team to assist in planning and scheduling animation productions.
• Implement animations into Unreal Engine 5 and liaise where necessary with technical animators, designers, and programmers.
• Supervise work of entry, mid and mid-high level animators at the discretion of the Animation directors.
• Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days from home)
• 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to 2nd January).
• 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave PLUS full parental flexibility.
• Flexible Working Hours
• Flexible working conditions, Work From Home.
• Private Health insurance, including dental coverage.
• Relocation Package / assistance and VISA support, if required.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!