We are working with a leading AAA console game studio based in London, who are now looking for a talented Mid to Senior level Gameplay Programmer to join their team and work on their latest projects.
What you will be doing:
- Work across multi-disciplinary team to understand requirements and translate them into technical designs
- Write clear, maintainable, and portable code
- Anticipate, identify, and solve coding problems
- As a Senior, help mentor and support junior members of the Programming team
- Perform code reviews and give feedback to other members
- Contribute to game architecture & technical design.
- Working effectively in open and collaborative environments.
Who you are:
- For mid-level, 1+ years of experience in a Gameplay Programmer role, for Senior 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Great proficiency and knowledge of C++
- Excellent time management and self-organisational skills
- Great understanding of game-development related 3D mathematical principles
- Good understanding of all phases of game development
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits including private medical and dental cover
- Generous bonus and reward schemes
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Excellent additional perks including discounts, car leasing schemes etc
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2760.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.