"To apply: Ref - 5163300.
• Hands-on prototyping, developing, implementing, and maintaining key gameplay systems
• Work with the design and content creation teams to develop game mechanics
• Deliver optimal solutions through technical innovation
• Follow best practices, development processes, documentation, and coding standards
• Work in Unreal Engine 5 in collaboration with the wider programming team
• 2+ years professional game development experience
• Programming role on at least one commercially released game for console or PC
• Excellent C++, software design, optimisation and debugging skills
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Strong communication skills, fluent English Preferred:
• Good understanding of gameplay systems and game design
• Experience developing AAA titles on console and PC platforms
• Experienced the full development lifecycle, from prototyping through to post-release support
• Experience with Version Control software and Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Experience with other engines e.g. Unity/CryEngine/GameMaker/etc.
For further information: email@example.com
To apply please send CV to David@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.