Project: Unreal Engine
OPMs client is looking for Multiplayer Network Engineer to join their team
The successful candidate will have an intrinsic passion for achieving the best results, the drive to support their teammates in conquering the toughest challenges in the industry and is well-versed in the purpose and design of real-time client-server multiplayer game systems.
- Solid experience in a network specialist role at a reputable game studio.
- Great C++ knowledge.
- Experience developing and shipping games for modern platforms and full stack knowledge of online gameplay architecture.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall organizational performance and to a positive, creative work environment.
- Expert understanding of current real-time multiplayer network technology, middleware, and architecture choices, including their advantages and drawbacks.
- Contribute with your expertise and assistance to help choose from the beginning the real-time multiplayer network technology that will be used in the project.
- Implement and take ownership of the real-time multiplayer features of the project from start to finish architecture, design, prototyping, implementation, testing, debugging, documentation, profiling, maintenance, and support.
- Contribute and adhere to agreed development methodology, uphold best coding practices, perform code reviews, and pay consideration to long-term quality and future code-sharing. We are in this for the long haul.
- Be the point of contact regarding network aspects of the game and communicate regularly with the leadership team as well as with other team members.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!