With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, our client is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry.
The successful candidate will contribute to our client’s unique narrative experiences at the highest levels of AAA production on one of their exciting new projects!
- Previous experience as a game writer/narrative designer in a AAA game studio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Writing strengths in areas such as description, idea explanation and script writing.
- Experience in writing within constraints.
- Ability to write promptly and solidly, accurately estimate work timeframes, and deliver to agreed specs.
- Able to identify and act on the correct narrative lessons from a multitude of possible feedback sources.
- Support the game's narrative direction.
- Build narrative weight and drive into the game's central pillars.
- Ensure game’s direction delivers in regards of the actual character journeys.
- Guarantee the choices made in gameplay are meaningful and consequences are in line with set up expectations.
- Help weight branching paths and choices with appropriate depth and strength of content.
- Become familiar with the titles wider design and production constraints and factors these into your deliveries.
- VISA support and Relocation Assistance if required
- 25 days annual leave
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Life assurance and pension
- Inclusive and supportive culture
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!