We are looking for an experienced/senior network gameplay programmer to join our small experienced team.
The ideal candidate would be passionate about games, and live for the challenge of creating fun networked user experiences.
They would work throughout the whole project lifecycle. From prototyping, through to release & maintaining the products.
Key Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Expert programming skills in C++.
- Strong maths skills.
- At least 1 shipped real-time multiplayer game.
- Experience of a variety of real-time networking technologies.
- Creating, debugging and optimising networked games.
- Lag compensation, client prediction, working with data sent over UDP.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Mobile development.
- Objective C development experience.
- Java development experience.
- C# development experience.
- Running a game as a service
Salary - Competitive, DOE