This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is a successful UK independent games developer is looking for a Network Programmer to join development on multiple AAA titles heading to current gen and next-gen platforms.
- Excellent professional experience with C/C++.
- Understanding of PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE and/or Steamworks APIs.
- TCP and UDP socket programming.
- Experience with using or developing RESTful APIs.
- Passionate about gaming and games development.
- Write and develop network code for next gen consoles, desktop, and mobile platforms.
- Integrate with APIs such as Playstation Network, Xbox LIVE and Steamworks
- Develop and maintain cloud services.
- Maintain existing code for multiplayer and online functionality.
- General multiplayer game programming, testing and engine programming.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Degree(s) in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or another related subject.
- Understanding of network configuration such as firewalls and routing tables
- Experience with AWS, Azure and/or the ELK stack.
- 25 days paid annual leave plus all bank holidays.
- Flexible working times
- Relocation Assistance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Up to £1k interest free personal loans
- Annual company events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422