Project: AAA Cinematic Games
OPM’s client are looking for an experience Outsource Manager to join their well-established team.
As the Outsource Manager will be responsible for the specification, development and delivery of externally developed assets, in addition to developing and maintaining good long-term relationships with the external development partners.
We would expect you to have several years’ experience in production roles within a game studio, with direct responsibility for relationship and production management with external partners; OR an experienced video games artist that would like to transition into managing a team of outsourced artists.
You will be comfortable working with senior staff both internally and externally, personable and diplomatic but capable of communicating both positive and negative feedback to get the best out of our external relationships.
- Work with the internal production management team and leads to determine the optimal level of work to be placed with the correct partner teams
- Create specification documents for all external assets to be developed, working with internal production team and leads as required
- Validate estimates for the work to be done based on the Design Specification, Production Design, Concept Art, Tools and Production Methods
- Commission existing external development partners to produce work to the highest standard expected
- Create and maintain regular Skype meetings with each partner to review progress and initiate new work streams, bringing in others from the studio team as appropriate
- Ensure each partner complies with contract terms
- Liaise with partners to solve issues and communicate needs with strong project planning
- Accurately report actual and forecast costs and effort to enable the Studio to support with appropriate resources
- Manage partner communication tools, such as Shotgun and Jira
- Seek opportunities to develop new partnerships with high quality external developers
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!