At Avalanche Studios Group, we are looking for a Pipeline Developer for our Central Tech team. We innovate in areas that push the boundaries for what open-world sandbox gaming means and improve, optimise and support our existing core technology. You will work in our tools team that develops the pipelines and tools for our proprietary AAA engine Apex used by our production teams.
As a Pipeline Developer, you will develop and maintain art pipelines that smoothly convert creative concepts into functioning game assets; your expertise will directly influence the quality and efficiency of our game production process. By establishing best practices and standards in development, you'll empower artists to create their best work.
What you’ll do
- Develop efficient art pipelines that utilise the latest technology to achieve the artistic vision for our games
- Maintain standardisation across different projects through technology, practices and standards.
- Collaborate with artists to understand their workflow needs and use their input to refine our pipelines.
- Provide technical support with established pipelines.
Who you are
- Experience as a Pipeline developer or similar role within the gaming industry
- Experience with art asset pipelines for AAA game development and relevant Digital Content Creation (DCC) tools
- Experience in working with Python and C++
- Comfortable working with various team and supporting art teams.
- Profound knowledge of game asset creation processes
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
The Stockholm location
Our Stockholm office is situated in Södermalm, the beating heart of the city’s game industry. It’s a physical representation of our games – the lush vegetation of Just Cause and theHunter: Call of the Wild meets corroded metal straight out of Mad Max. It has everything you need to make it your creative base camp.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we create worlds beyond limits. But that’s not exclusive to our games, so we’re committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. All Avalanchers have a shared responsibility to create an open work environment where everyone is treated equally and respectfully. Being part of our world is not contingent on your heritage, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please register below and provide your CV in English. We review applications continuously. All further studio-related information is provided under a non-disclosure agreement.