OPM’s client is a brand new studio specialized in rigging and pipeline solutions.
Write tools, utilities and solutions for the production pipeline to enhance current and enable new workflows, features and technologies.
- Design, develop and maintain software, tools and utilities
- Test, document and deploy solutions
- Write clean, testable, maintainable, reusable, well documented code
- Code reviews and active part in tech discussions
- Daily collaboration with management, artists and technical artists
- Maintain legacy technologies until phased out
- Excellent Python, PyQT skills
- Proficiency with one or more DCC packages, including Maya
- Proficiency with Maya SDK
- Extensive experience in game pipeline development, VFX pipeline development, game development or related development environment
- Database systems and management
- Unreal Engine and C++ experience is a major plus
- Experience in Substance / Substance painter / Houdini
- 3D Math