One Player Mission’s client is looking for a PR & Marketing person to join an established videogame development studio.
Our clients founding team is based in Germany, where they work on internationally acclaimed IP’s, and create fresh and innovative titles for consoles and PC. They are looking for a PR & Marketing person, working from the UK office.
- Deep experience and knowledge of PR & Marketing in a similar role in the games industry
- Hybrid working is essential
- Wiling to travel to company events
- Plan and execute all PR activities across all media, including video- and blogging-influencers in conjunction with the global PR and marketing team
- Manage relationships with key media outlets to secure best possible coverage from initial announcements through to post-review analysis and coverage reports
- Management and control of external PR agencies for EMEA region if required
- Plan and execute EMEA marketing campaigns and co-operations for new game launches in conjunction with the global marketing teams
- First Party Management for EMEA region (especially Sony and Microsoft)
- Take a supportive role in planning and attending press, trade and consumer events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 21 44 29