This global, award-winning studio group seeks a Principal Gameplay Animator for an ambitious AAA, Action, Adventure, RPG, open-world game based on a new IP using Unreal Engine 5, to be released on multiple platforms.
Our client seeks a Principal Gameplay Animator who is eager to create a new AAA multi-platform game for gaming communities around the world.
- Previous AAA game development experience.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and visually.
- Proven ability to define and manage the animation direction and roadmap for large-scale projects.
- Proficient with Unreal Engine, 3DS MAX, Maya & Motion Builder.
- An artistic eye and excellent knowledge in animation.
- Work alongside the team to develop and manage the animation vision and production plan.
- Keep up to date with industry animation trends that will innovate both the player experience and the creative development of the project.
- Produce, maintain, and optimise Gameplay Animations graphs.
- Working with Animation Director, Lead Character Artist, and Lead Technical Artist to design, implement, and communicate best practices to the entire art production team.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Work with Game Designers and Gameplay Programmers to prototype and build various gameplay systems.
- Ensure that the animation direction of the game starts with a live product foundation, capable of regular updates and malleable to key changes if necessary.
- Hybrid, Onsite and Full Time Remote Work Contracts
- 5-6 Weeks Paid Holiday Days + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Work Hours
- Performance Based Bonus
- Transportation Expenses Covered
- Phone and Internet Expenses Covered
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425