Our client is a successful video games development studio located in North-West England, looking for a skilled Principal Programmer fluent in C/C++ to join their team working on-site.
What you will be doing:
- Working together as a multi-disciplinary team to deliver features on time.
- Create, maintain and update new and existing projects using all major platforms and languages.
- Take responsibility for systems and features.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior team members.
- Organise and assist with code reviews.
Who you are:
- 10 + years’ experience working in a programming position.
- University qualification in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or an equivalent.
- Fluent in multiple programming languages including C/C++.
- You are open-minded and flexible and able to work independently and proactively.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of game engines such as Unreal and Unity.
- Experience with rendering technology such as OpenGL or DirectX and its development such as reflections, shadowing, depth of field etc.
- 22+ days holiday, pension scheme, flexible working, private medical and dental insurance scheme, annual events, bonuses and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2626.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.