I'm working with a new AAA Development studio based in Guildford. They're around 40 people now, but looking to grow the team. They're working on a new unnannounced Racing game. The game is in Pre-Production, so it's a great time to get in to a team and proejct at the very early stages.
My client is looking for a Producer to join their small, but growing Dev team. As a Producer, you'll lead the development and production of a new, unannounced AAA project, ensuring it hits milestones on time and within budget. You will collaborate with the team to define and maintain the game's vision, manage risks, and foster a culture of teamwork.
**The role is Hybrid 3X per week in Guildford**
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive the game development process: plan, schedule, and budget.
- Communicate project status to the team and stakeholders.
- Manage risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Coordinate with external partners and vendors.
- Oversee the localization process.
We're seeking candidates with:
- Strong project management skills.
- Previous experience on at least one AAA title as a Producer
- Excellent communication and decision-making abilities.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Knowledge of typical 'Producer Tools' like Jira/Excel/Confluence etc
What’s in it for you? Salary between £37,000 - £65,000 + Bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
Apply now or get in touch with Alan Dixon on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!