Media Molecule - Producer
It’s an exciting time to be part of Media Molecule as we look to further push the creative boundaries of gaming. Our studio is fast paced, dynamic, collaborative and is undergoing a period of significant growth and evolution!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to support our multi-disciplined development teams in planning schedules of work, mitigating risks for delivery and unblocking impediments. You’ll be responsible for scheduling deliverables, tracking progress towards product goals and communicating the status of your project area to the wider team. We hope to find someone who tackles pride in helping their team to deliver and excel.
- Responsible for key areas of the project you will be partnering closely with the relevant leads to deliver on project goals and deliverables.
- Contributing to and managing the planning, scheduling and live release of work for a multi-discipline team.
- Providing supporting material for budget reports and flagging any risks to current project budgets.
- Working with your lead and team to set clear project goals in line with the wider product strategy.
- Responsible for producing realistic production schedules, in coordination with team leads and key stakeholders.
- Supporting a cross disciplinary team, working alongside the game development team leads to define and deliver milestone content.
- Supporting the team with production processes, using a blend of agile and other project management methodologies.
- Tracking and updating on the project progress, producing status reports and team updates.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, budget, and project scope.
- Working closely with your line manager and the wider production team, identifying opportunities for efficiencies, critical dependencies and risk mitigation strategies.
- Organising regular product reviews with stakeholders and team leads, handling feedback and deadline impacts.
- Able to prioritise and make decisions effectively.
- Able to set tangible and achievable project goals based on resources available.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders of different experience levels and crafts to effectively coordinate deliverables.
- Able to effectively prioritise tasks across multiple concurrent objectives.
- Proactive, self-organised and able to work independently.
- Experienced in project management using Jira, Tello or other related tools.
- Experience of planning multiple projects from conception through to completion with a mixed-discipline team of creative people.
- Experience of sprint and milestone management.
- Experience identifying and proactively resolving impediments to project delivery.
- Experience working in the games industry on AAA titles.
- Experience working in the games industry on GaaS or mobile titles.
- Experience of line management.
- Experience managing budgets with targets/restrictions.
This is a permanent position, applicants must be able to travel to the Guilford office on a regular basis.