" Ref - 5215400. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a studio based in Barcelona on their new project, famed for AAA Sci-Fi Team Shooters. (Remote and/or face to face work) They’re looking for an experienced Producer to work closely with the Design and Marketing Teams.
• Update Game Roadmap in Agile
• Organise and facilitate the Agile ceremonies (Delivery Planning, Operations review, etc.)
• Optimise and improve different work methodologies
• Organise and manage deliverables/dependencies between teams
• Help Game Design & Marketing team to prioritise Game Backlog (Initiatives, Epics, Stories or Tasks)
• Work closely with Game Design Team to ensure next feature is ready to be developed
• 2 + years of experience in a Producer or Associate Producer role in Games Industry
• Worked in at least 1 multiplatform title (PC, Playstation, Xbox)
• Experience and understanding of Agile Methodologies
• Strong Interpersonal and communication skills to create optimal performance and a positive/creative work environment
• Knowledge of Kanban metrics
• Understanding of Jira and Confluence
• Experience working with Cross-platform games
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!