OPM’s client are seeking a producer to develop and deliver a world-class game experience for their players.
You will take ownership for Production of the game project from current development through to delivery and post-release content.
- Shipped a title as a Producer on PC or Console game.
- Strong experience with software development practices.
- Comfortable working with diverse personalities.
- Good understanding of the project budgeting side of the business.
- Great track record of managing successful teams
- Outstanding understanding of version control, ideally Perforce
- Knowledge of JIRA or similar
- Excellent understanding of MS Office Suite, specifically word and Excel.
- You will work to foster and maintain communication between various disciplines and with partner studios within our organisation.
- You will schedule sprints & workload for the team each sprint, including risk assessment and management.
- Work with Department leads and Product Owners to plan sprint capacity and estimates.
- Communicating with the Game Director and Product Owners regarding sprint scope.
- You will jointly manage any Associate Producer or Production interns in the team.
- You will work with finance and management in the ongoing budgetary process.
- Comfortable in the use of JIRA and other tracking tools as appropriate.
- Relocation assistance to the South West, UK
- Private health Insurance.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance.
- Quarterly social events.
- Dog friendly office!
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214417!