A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 400 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Product Director, the Product Manager will help drive the commercial success of Old School RuneScape and play a vital part in delivering the product vision. Responsible for the continued support and development of the platform, this will include managing the product roadmap and optimizing the end-to-end customer lifecycle, including the acquisition (in conjunction with Product Marketing), engagement, monetisation, and retention of Old School RuneScape’s players.
Together with the internal development teams and publishing services, you will be identifying opportunities and providing requirements for product improvements that drive growth across core KPIs. You will also work closely with our Analytics team to provide analysis and insights to communicate success and drive further product iterations.Key Duties Include:
- Own the player lifecycle ensuring all stages are fully optimized, to maximize customer lifetime value
- Thoroughly understand Old School RuneScape player needs and remain in tune with the community
- Maintain a thorough understanding of subscription best practices and use this knowledge to steer product development
- Actively seek out new opportunities and growth drivers for Old School RuneScape
- Provide clear specifications, business cases, and supporting data analysis, understanding how product changes might impact key metrics and the game’s community
- Set up project goals and targets and build out a KPI roadmap that enables Old School RuneScape to meet its commercial goals
- Provide production and marketing teams with clear product requirements and project briefs
- Work with stakeholders and development teams to ensure a frictionless, timely and well informed process
- Own and manage assigned projects from start to finish
- Conduct group retrospectives and provide timely, accurate and insightful reporting
- Actively contribute to the long-term vision for Old School RuneScape and champion Jagex’s values and mission through its product strategy
- Flexible Working- Bonus Scheme- Private Health Care - Gym Membership- Monthly Energy Allowance- Generous Pension Contributions- Life Insurance- Free Cycle Repair- Income Protection- Dental Plan- Free Fruit and Drinks- Subsidised Canteen
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application! Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.