We're on the lookout for a dynamic specialist to join us as a Product Manager and contribute to the evolution of our web and mobile games portfolio. Dive into the world of game development, where you'll actively shape our products, ensuring optimal product business performance considering our team, quality, community, or user experience.
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on a superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. With more than 130 million registered players across all platforms the Berlin based company counts among the leading casual and social games providers in the western markets.
- Strike the perfect balance between maximizing the benefits of good freemium design and upholding a top-tier user experience
- Lead the evaluation and development of acquisition, engagement, and monetization best practices
- Craft compelling business cases and roadmaps for new features and products
- Collaborate with production teams to manage features that align with the product vision
- Establish and drive KPIs and targets for games and features, contributing to long-term strategic planning
- Provide insightful analysis, steering the product development roadmap towards success
- Collaborate with game and business analysts to forecast, monitor, and report on game services
- Utilize analytics to understand metrics and inform decisions about the future of the product
- Conduct competitive reviews of external games and features
What we expect
- 3+ years of professional experience in product management, preferably in the games industry
- Exceptional analytical skills (proficiency in Excel) are paramount for success in this role
- Solid experience within a product team, exposure to A/B testing techniques, analysis of tests, and feature rollouts
- You are considered to be self-directed, goal-oriented, and pro-active, demonstrating a high level of commitment
- You are open-minded and thrive in a participatory, collaborative and team-based environment
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
In this role, we empower you to be a decision-maker, driving strategies and operations for our games. Your commitment to excellence, coupled with a passion for the gaming industry, will play a pivotal role in the success of our products. Join us in creating an unparalleled gaming experience for our community! Additionally, we are committed to nurturing your professional growth, aiming to develop you into a senior-level contributor within our dynamic team.
What we offer
- Independent work with interesting possibilities for your personal development, and the creative freedom encouraging you to develop your ideas
- Engaging tasks and new exciting challenges
- A great, friendly, and international team consisting of 150 game enthusiasts is looking forward to meeting you
- Cooperative team work in an agile and pleasant work environment (full of plants, color, and laughter)
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our well-situated office in Mitte! (Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more)
- Flexibility that fits your lifestyle: Enjoy the freedom to choose where you work - whether it's from the comfort of your home or in our vibrant loft office. Our commitment to flexibility ensures you have the autonomy to create your ideal work environment
- Our visa&relocation team will support you in relocating from abroad if needed (with company apartment, relocation agency, visa handling, etc.)
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” where you can make an impact and actively implement ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say "hello" to our recruiter Caro!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible start date as PDF with the subject ‘Product Manager Games *’.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.