"To apply: Ref - 5165400. Our client, a well-known developer and publisher of F2P mobile games with instantly recognisable titles under their belt, is looking for a QA Manager to help them assess and validate builds, manage, and mentor a QA team, write test cases, execute test plans, report on the general usage/bugs, as well as contributing ideas to improve and enhance the software.
Fully remote from anywhere in Europe!
• Concisely and accurately create bug reports.
• Mentor and manage a small QA team
• Recreate and analyse issues as they happen, gathering information on them
• Recognise faulty and unbalanced mechanics
• Create testing criteria
• Polish the QA pipeline for greater efficiency
• At least 3 years as a software tester in the games industry
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located – Remote from Europe
Salary – £50k
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"