Our client is a games developer based in Paris. They create AAA video games with unique IP, offering immersive narratives for the player to lose themselves in.
As their QA Manager you’ll be working globally recognised and exciting IP’s. The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of the team of testers and will have to organize, manage and plan the tests of our clients games on different platforms (PC, Mobile, Console)
- Extensive experience in the field of quality assurance on AAA projects
- You have already managed a quality assurance test team of at least 8 testers
- You know how to manage and organize the work of a team according to production priorities
- You are dynamic, responsive, motivated and involved
- Ability to work autonomously, to respect delivery dates while achieving a high level of quality
- Rigorous and methodical, you are able to manage several tasks at the same time to contribute to the progress of the production
- Positive professional attitude, ability to communicate with all departments and understand issues
- Perfect command of the Office suite
- Mastery of bug reporting tools (Devtrack, Mantis, Jira)
- Fluent English required
- Knowledge of technical standards, CRT verification and submission processes.
- Experience with PlayStation would be a plus.
- Organization and supervision of AAA game testing
- Coordination of these internal tests
- Writing test strategies and plans, according to the specifications
- Managing the team of testers (planning, priority management, etc.) and recruiting employees with HR
- Identification, diagnosis and follow-up of technical, functional and CRT bugs, as well as their assignment
- Daily statistical reporting on the status of the game
- Adapting the work of your team to the needs of Production
- Validation of the quality of deliverables.
- 25 Days of Annual Leave (Workdays, not calendar days)
- VISA and Relocation support for you and your family (if required)
- The opportunity to join experienced and passionate game dev teams
- Working on highly ambitious, innovative and best-in-class projects
- Work on globally recognised and exciting IP’s
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428!