"To apply: Ref - 513149700. QA Programmer Lead
An Independent game studio with over 10 years in the market and over 18 million units sold on PC and console, for just one of their games and over 6 million community members, is looking for a QA Programmer Lead to join their team in Stockholm or Paris (can be done full remote).
As the new QA Programmer Lead you would need to be passionate about making great games, leading the devops team, improving development processes and preventing defects in the production.
- Find new ways to improve production, code review and automatic testing workflows.
- Work in the improvement of existing codebase and regression detection.
- Manage new UE4 versions merging.
- Improve automatic performance and memory profiling.
- Improve CIS and ensure broken builds are solved within time frames.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Very good with C++.
- Previous experience as Lead.
- Be willing to improve both codebase and game production workflows.
- Passionate for games.
- Knowledge about multiplayer games.
- Experience in consoles development, Python and Jenkins is desirable.
Full remote from Europe
To apply please send CV to Samantha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"