One Player Mission’s clients are a global services company that works together with game developers and publishers through outsourced production services with over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms under their belt.
The successful candidate will ensure the team is as efficient as possible and delivers high quality work.
- Previous quality assurance experience in Games Studio is required.
- Previous quality assurance experience in a leadership role.
- Be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible schedule and personality to meet changing work demands.
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Functional skills in oral and written French
- Create an inspiring team environment with a culture of open communication.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Act as primary point of contact for client stakeholders.
- Lead and manage interdisciplinary teams.
- Listen to feedback from team members and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Collaborate with PM and Manager to ensure all measurable project metrics are met.
- Assist the HR team with tasks such as interviews, checking hours, coaching and training new members.
- Full Time Remote Contract for candidates located in the UK or European Countries.
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent OTE with very attractive % based commission package
- Group pension scheme
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Video games focused environment
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 414