Regional Marketing Manager, EU
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments helps digital content providers monetize their products and services in more than 50 markets. Publishers of leading games like Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire) and Tencent (PUBG Mobile), streaming platforms like beIN and Bigo Live, apps like Tinder, and video-on-demand platforms like Viu have integrated with Coda Payments to accept payments.
Coda Payments is headquartered in Singapore with dozens of additional outposts around the world. Coda Payments has recently been named the 46th fastest growing company in the Asia-Pacific region by the Financial Times (making it the 5th fastest-growing fintech company in its region), the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
Europe is a new, yet key region for the growth of Codashop. We are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager that has top-notch expertise in developing creative marketing programs that range from guerilla tactics to multi-channel campaigns, supported with significant budgets. With a passion for mobile games, you will be instrumental in reaching gaming communities, driving customer traffic to our European websites, and generating revenue opportunities.
- Regional role in Europe focusing on 6+ markets.
- Set up the marketing organization and support structure in the EU.
- Establish and scale the Codashop business in Europe.
- Prepare the marketing strategy and marketing initiatives for key European markets and plans for opening new markets.
- Develop and pitch creative marketing campaigns with new and existing business partners.
- Drive customer acquisition, user engagement and revenue growth on Codashop via online marketing activities (e.g website, social media, A/B message testing, esports).
- Identify new opportunities to test and scale while meeting KPIs across channels.
- Work cross-functionally and maintain relationships with local and global business units (performance marketing, brand marketing, business development) to grow customer revenue streams and foster a strong rapport with Coda’s external business partners.
- Analyze data and develop business cases that drive informed marketing recommendations that support Codashop’s customer acquisition and monetization strategy.
- Support Marketing Manager with insights to build content concepts for social media campaigns that inform and delight gaming fans in addition to optimizing engagement and conversions with Codashop customers.
- Drive the strategic approach to marketing asset creation (display, banners, video, etc.) for ad campaigns.
- Drive and roll out a solid influencer management structure such a digital influencer programs, to grow Codashop’s brand recognition across social landscapes.
- Create and manage reporting dashboards while conducting on-going analysis to monitor performance of marketing tests.
- Proactively make recommendations to optimize marketing and drive efficiencies.
- Proactively manage workflow and ensure projects are completed within timeline and budget.
- Review all creative and content deliverables for quality and accuracy.
- Identify trends and technologies to incorporate into our campaigns.
A great candidate fit
- 5-7 years of marketing experience.
- Experience working with smaller teams in a start-up environment and collaborating cross functionally within a global business is a bonus.
- Appetite for working within a fast paced, truly global business, across multiple countries and time zones.
- Be familiar with the marketing Funnel approach.
- An analytical mindset mixed with a passion for gaming that seeks to continually optimize and drive growth.
- Strong organizational skills and drive to set up organizational and team structure.
- Able to proactively drive regional strategy and local implementationAble to proactively make recommendations and take decisions, and take initiative with minimal guidance.
- Experience developing campaign concepts and coordinating with internal & external design teams to create, test, launch and optimize advertising with focus on traffic, conversion, and revenue growth metrics.
- Understanding of effective influencer marketing programs and social content for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok along with other emerging social platforms.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, with tight deadlines, while effectively managing multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to coordinate effectively with internal and external partners.
- Desire to innovate and stay ahead of marketing trends.
- Self starter, able to work independently as well as on a team.
- Encourages a culture of partnership and is a positive presence on the team.
- Expertise working in the Google Docs suite of productivity tools.
- Fluency in English required.
- Business level competency in any European language is a bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.