Our client is a co-development studio working with some of the biggest AAA games studios in the world based in the NW of England. They are now looking for a talented Animator to join their team and help work on their latest exciting projects. This role is offered remote only if based in the UK or Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Create high quality animations for in game and cinematic scenes
- Work with Animation Leads to ensure consistency between initial vision and final animations
- Ensure animation work meets all technical constraints and adhere to guidelines
- Stick to schedules, update Jira and communicate progress
- Assist in both providing and implementing feedback
- Work with technical animators to troubleshoot and improve existing workflows
- Support, promote and build good team morale
Who you are:
- Industry experience in an animation role or similar
- Impressive animation portfolio demonstrating your skills
- Great knowledge and experience with Maya/3DS Max
- Proficiency with Unreal Engine 4/Unity
- Experience with Excel and Jira
- Keep to date with the latest technology and industry trends
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Great benefits schemes including medical and dental insurance
- No crunch
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team
- Professional development opportunities
Please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2732.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.