Our client is a revolutionary company based in Norway who are looking for a talented Backend Software Engineer to join their team. This role is offered remote if based in the EU.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining high scalable and resilient distributed systems.
- Integrate with the third-party APIs and services as needed.
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that the back-end systems meet the needs of the organization.
- Troubleshoot and monitor issues with the back-end systems.
- Continuously improve the back-end systems o ensure maximum reliability, scalability, and efficiency.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in software development or relevant field.
- Experience and proficiency working with horizontally scalable backend systems with excellent system design skills.
- Experience with microservices and event driven architecture.
- Proficiency with programming languages e.g., TypeScript.
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases (DynamoDB, Cloud Spanner).
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GKE, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, LB, VPC).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, Route53, CloudFront, etc).
- Experience with Node.js and Containerized applications.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- A competitive salary offered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great benefits package and schemes.
- Remote working offered.
- Opportunities for professional career development and career growth.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2838.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.