Our client is a multi-platform videogame studio looking for a Community Manager join their team and drive the building, nurturing, and maintaining vibrant and passionate German-speaking community across the studio’s games. This role is offered remote with based in the UK or Ireland and you will need to be able to speak German and English fluently.
What you will be doing:
- Building, nurturing, and maintaining German-speaking communities for our games
- Act as the bridge between the players and studio
- Monitor, report, and drive key community engagement performance metrics
- Work with influential German-speaking players and creators
- Analyse and identify issues and trends
- Support the Social Media Manager were required
Who you are:
- Fluent German and English speaker
- Experience working with games communities
- Comfortable on camera and/or live streaming experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for games
A great work life balance with a healthy and supportive work environment, alongside a competitive salary and amazing benefit package
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2800.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.