We are working with an exciting PC/Console games studio based in the North-West of England, who are looking for a talented Design Director to join their team and work on their latest projects, pushing the boundaries of interactive storytelling and immersive gameplay experiences. This role is offered fully remote if based in the UK and Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Provide clear, concise direction and guidance across all Design development
- Work alongside the design team, driving the vision of the project forward
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to integrate design elements into the final game
- Coach and mentor designers, providing support and encouragement
- Provide detailed feedback to multiple design disciplines, including systems, levels, blueprints etc
- Stay informed about industry trends, player preferences, and emerging technologies to guide design decisions
Who you are:
- 3+ years of game design leadership experience
- High proficiency in the Unreal Engine
- Good understanding of essential design principals e.g., player psychology, game balance, cognitive load etc.
- Able to creatively supervise and drive design work
- Up to date game development technical processes, with a keen interest in latest technology workflows and advancements
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Fully remote working provided
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g., private medical, employee share scheme
- Flexible working hours with an anti-crunch ethos
- Annual bonus
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2927.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.