We are working with an exciting mobile game studio based in India, looking for a Gameplay Programmer to join their talented team and work on their latest exciting titles. This role is offered fully remote within 5-hour time zone to India.
What you will be doing:
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to develop features and achieve high-level goals for the project
- Prototype, implement and maintaining key gameplay programmer
- Create and follow high quality documentation and coding standards
- Identify, anticipate, and solve code problems
- Create immersive and compelling gameplay experiences
- Participate in regular code reviews
Who are you:
- 2+ years of experience in a gameplay programmer or relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience working on a multiplayer FPS game
- Unreal Engine knowledge and experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Fully remote working offered
- Great benefits package
- Healthy work/life balance
- Friendly and supportive work environment
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2709.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity company, valuing diversity and does not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.