Our client is a leading animation studio based in Scotland, looking for a talented Junior Graphics Programmer to join their team. This role is offered on-site or fully remote if based in the UK or Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to make an amazing story focused on visual storytelling
- Design, build and research new software tools and processing workflows
- Identify and solve problems on live projects
- Follow best practises, development process and documentation
- Develop high performance and robust code
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience working as a Graphics programmer on previous projects
- Strong C++ skills including UI development
- Good mathematical skills and understanding of 3D geometric primitives
- Use of GIT/SVN or equivalent version control system
- Great English written and verbal communication
- Competitive salary
- Great pension and life assurance schemes
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Opportunity for professional growth and experience
- Remote working opportunity if based in the UK or Ireland
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com to apply quoting reference 2710.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.