We are working with an AAA action-based game studio, who are looking for a skilled (Junior to Senior) Data Analyst to join their talented team. As part of your role, you will be supporting the game studio in terms of providing information that will improve their games.
What you will be doing:
- Develop analysis framework to quantify and evaluate the impact of game features, systems, and promotions
- Create, define, and implement complex quantitative models for projection to evaluate user behaviour
- Improve and streamline processes regarding data quality and data flow
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to build data management solutions and solve data problems
- Evaluate A/B tests and multivariate tests
- Transfer complex mathematical relationships into actionable tasks and presentations
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a data analyst role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in a mathematical/statistical background
- Good knowledge and proficiency using SQL, NoSQL, Python, and other languages required to manipulate data
- Experience in data visualization e.g., QlikView, Tableau etc
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS products e.g., Office, Excel
- Passionate about videogames
- Competitive salary with a great work-life balance
- Relocation package offered
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Studio located in one of the most vibrant cities in the world
- Professional growth and trainings offered
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2464.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, and we are GDPR compliant.