We are working with one of the leading independent remote FPS console games development studios with an international team of talented individuals looking for a C/C++ Lead Online Programmer to work on their pillar titles. You will have the option of working remotely to European time zones or relocating to our HQ based in Poland.
Our creative teams are currently working on exciting AAA action projects using Unreal Engine. You'll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry bringing new experiences to players worldwide.
What will you do?
- Design, develop and maintain the real-time online multiplayer for Shooter games
- Implement systems and tools that support the network and server
- Create architecture and applications for multiplayer online features for scalability
- Network gameplay systems resilient to packet loss, bandwith and security issues, duplication, reordering, latency spikes...
- Test existing systems and come up with new options and features and implement them
- Test, debug, profile and optimise implementations
- Write clean code in C++
- Attend code reviews
- Mentor junior programmers
What skills do you need?
- 4+ yrs' exp. in a senior/lead online programming position for consoles/PC games using Unreal
- Published title under your belt
- Leadership exp
- Solid C/C++
- Exp in developing advanced server architecture and application for online console or PC video games
- Work to deadlines
- Excellent English
- Project management and bug tracking software knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Profit share
- Remote working
- Excellent pay
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2634.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.