We are working with an exciting PC/Console games studio based in the North-West of England, who are looking for a talented Lead Level Designer to join their team and work on their latest projects. This role is offered fully remote if based in the UK and Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Define the creative vision for game levels and ensuring alignment with the overall design
- Efficiently and effectively carry out line-management duties for designers in your charge, including career progression, mentoring, reviews etc
- Communicate the project objectives, strategies, and general information to all team members
- Review and feedback latest build to ensure it confirms with design vision and core design mechanise
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to maintain awareness of progress and impediments
- Create and maintain clear and comprehensive level design documentation for the development team
Who you are:
- 6+ years in a Senior or Lead Level Designer role, with experience working on AAA titles
- Bachelor’s degree in game design, Game Development, or a related (or equivalent experience)
- Good working knowledge of Unreal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience mentoring and developing individuals within a team
- Passion for gaming and a deep appreciation for how level design shapes player experiences and emotions
- Fully remote working provided
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g., private medical, employee share scheme
- Flexible working hours with an anti-crunch ethos
- Annual bonus
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2928.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.