Our client is a with a well-established AAA videogames studio, who are looking for a Lead Technical Artist to join their team and work on their latest projects. This role is offered fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Monitor and sustain the quality of work completed by the Tech Art team, while meeting timeline requirements for the project
- Promote best practises within the Art Team
- Identity, anticipate and solve any production issues
- Play an integral role in shaping workflows and improving pipelines
- Work alongside multi-disciplinary teams to define and maintain art content pipelines
- Identify opportunities for improvements that the Tech Art team can deliver, building them onto the team’s roadmap
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Artist role or similar
- At least 1+ title shipped in a technical art or lead role
- Expert knowledge of one or more 3D software packages (Maya, 3ds Max, Blender)
- Broad knowledge of game engines e.g., Unreal Engine
- Broad knowledge of coding/scripting languages e.g., Python
- Experience driving efforts around performance optimizations
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Remote/home working option
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
- Company social events
- Professional learning and development opportunities
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2769.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.