Our client is a multi-platform videogame studio looking for a Localisation Producer join their team and coordinate localisation projects from start to end. This role is offered remote if based in the UK or Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for coordinating projects and resources throughout all the localisation cycle phases to ensure timely deliveries
- QA-check localised files in any language to ensure consistency in style and terminology
- Analyse documents and assure compliance with company guidelines
- Look for linguistic and functionality bugs in our software
- Refine and improve testing procedures and test plans
Who you are:
- Industry experience in a localisation role or similar
- University degree in language/ translation studies or similar
- Good understanding of game localisation and quality assurance principles
- Ability to tailor workflows according to release schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A great work life balance with a healthy and supportive work environment, alongside a competitive salary and amazing benefit package
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2799.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.