Our client is a well-established AAA PC/Console Games studio who are looking for an experienced Release Manager to join their team. This role is offered fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Be the primary point of contact across the business for planning on all product release timelines, submission planning and executing business strategies on first party stores.
- Take ownership of the submission process e.g., code delivery, required documentation.
- Maintain and champion a comprehensive Release Calendar.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of all products within First Party portals.
- Build positive relationships with stakeholders and deliver status reports on products.
- Collaborate with the internal QA team to review quality of the title throughout.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience with release management, first party storefront management, game production or equivalent
- Experience with submission process, store portals for one or more partner platforms (Microsoft, Sony, Steam, Nintendo)
- Knowledge of technical requirements for tooling for one or more partner platforms
- Great knowledge and expertise of project management tools (Jira, Asana, etc)
- Fluent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, Project)
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Remote/home working option
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
- Company social events
- Professional learning and development opportunities
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2833.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.