Our client is looking for a experienced mid and senior C++ gameplay developers to join their expanding team for their game studio in Austria. This role is offered onsite or remote.
What will you do?
Developing new and maintaining and optimising existing titles
Assist internal teams and provide support to external partners
Find technical solutions for both Programming Heads and Producers
Calculate achievable timescales and communicate the requirements to the team
For the mid level gameplay programming role you need a minimum 2+ years in the games industry in a similar position.
For the senior programmer role:
Who are you?
- Gameplay exp. incl. features
- 5+ years games industry experience in a similar role
- Unreal engine 4
- 1+ title released for PC or console
- Technical prowess in gameplay systems, tools or GaaS and ability to communicate this to the team
- Expert in C++, console and PC programming languages
- Demonstrable team management and scheduling capabilities
- Remote working
- Competitive salary
- Superb benefits package
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2438.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.