Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Game Programmer to join their expanding team for their game studio in Austria. This role is offered onsite or remote.
What will you do?
- Optimise gameplay and overall player experiences
- Implement high quality tools and game mechanics
Find technical solutions for both Programming Heads and Producers
Calculate achievable timescales and communicate the requirements to the team
Identify, anticipate and solve coding issues as well as overall game issues
Create and maintain guidelines and specifications
Work across multidisciplinary teams enhancing the overall game
Who are you?
- 5+ years games industry experience in a Game Programmer or similar role
- Excellent Unreal engine 4 experience and knowledge
- 1+ title released for PC or console
- Good understanding of physics in video games
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages and frameworks
- Expert in C++, console and PC programming languages
- Understanding of game designs and game architectures
- Demonstrable team management and scheduling capabilities
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Great benefits package
- Relocation assistance is offered if interested in relocating to Vienna
- Professional development opportunities available
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Exciting bonus incentives offered based on success
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2438.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.