We are working with a well-established AAA game studio, who are looking for a talented VFX Artist to join their team. As part of your role, you will be creating a first-class high quality game experience. This role is offered fully remotely.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for the development and creation of high quality VFX effects
- Report directly and work with the Associate Lead VFX Artist
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement VFX
- Provide clear technical documentation regarding VFX production and implementation procedures
- Anticipate, identify, and solve problem areas regarding VFX
- Provide feedback and support to other team members
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a VFX artist role or similar
- Minimum of 1 title shipped for PC and console in a VFX Artist role
- Good experience with Unreal Engine Niagara
- In-depth knowledge of VFX principals
- Experience using Autodesk Maya/3D Studio Max or other related software
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for video games and VFX
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Remote/home working offered
- Professional learning development opportunities
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
- Company social events
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2714.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.