We are looking for a passionate, creative and self-starter Social Media Manager to join our PC and console game studio based in Vienna, Austria. This role is offered remote or onsite at our studio in Austria.
What will you do?
- Arrange and be in charge of influencer relationships and campaigns across different media platforms
- You will be responsible for growing our online presence and engagement through current and emerging social channels; with a strong focus on Reddit, YouTube, Twitter and more
- Carry out and analyse, report and maximise online marketing campaigns for performance and marketing KPIs
- Do research to identify new social media channels, ideas and tools
- Improve our online presence and social media engagment
- Able to work independently
- Expert in online advertising with multiple social media campaigns under their belt in the games or entertainment industry
- Knowledge of social media management, analytics and graphic design tools e.g. Buffer, Sprinklr, NetBase…
- Video content creation skills
- Project methodologies e.g. SCRUM or similar
- Collect, organize, and escalate community feedback to the stakeholders within the dev team to ensure community-driven game development
- English language and speaking skills
- Able to work in the EU
Remote working, state of the art tech, no crunch…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2558.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.